TIESAI REIKIA TAVO PALAIKYMO PRISIDĖK
Dabar populiaru
Sužinokite daugiau
Pažymėkite klaidą tekste pele, prispaudę kairijį pelės klavišą

Air Lituanica stops flights to Brussels in August

„Air Lituanica“ pristatė skrydžius į Berlyną
Juliaus Kalinsko / 15min nuotr. / „Air Lituanica“ pristatė skrydžius į Berlyną
Šaltinis: BNS
0
A A

Air Lituanica, an airline company controlled by the local authority of Vilnius and private investors, has stopped flights to Brussels in August as politicians and businessmen went on holidays, the Lietuvos Zinios daily reports on Monday.

Air Lituanica launched flights to Brussels on Jun. 30, on the eve of takeover of the EU Council’s presidency by Lithuania. However, on Jul. 28 regular flights between Vilnius and Brussels were suspended, reportedly until Aug. 25. Potential customers have not been notified officially about plans to stop flights on this route, which the company used to describe as one of its priorities.

“This period is a period of vacation for all public authorities and business. All airline companies reduce the frequency of their flights to Brussels during that period. Considering that practice, we decided to suspend those flights as well. When we were planning our flights, we knew already that this will be done,” Sandra Meskauskaite, spokeswoman for Air Lituanica, told the daily.

The local authority of Vilnius owns 83 percent of shares in Air Lituanica through the company Start Vilnius. Air Lituanica Club, which groups private investors, holds the remaining 17 percent.

BNS
Naujienų agentūros BNS informaciją atgaminti visuomenės informavimo priemonėse bei interneto tinklalapiuose be raštiško UAB „BNS“ sutikimo draudžiama.
Pažymėkite klaidą tekste pele, prispaudę kairijį pelės klavišą
Report mistake

Report mistake

Successfully sent

Thank you

Dakaras 2018