Dabar populiaru
Sužinokite daugiau
Pažymėkite klaidą tekste, pele prispaudę kairijį pelės klavišą

Poland‘s Eurolot to offer flights between Vilnius an Krakow

Krokuva renovavusi savo muziejus pasidarė dar patrauklesnė turistams
123rf.com nuotr. / Krakow
Šaltinis: BNS
0
A A

Eurolot, a subsidiary of Poland’s air carrier LOT, intends to offer flights between Vilnius and Krakow.

Eurolot would offer two flights per week, the company said in a press release.

“A new direct route between Vilnius and Krakow should be announced today. Flights will be offered by Eurolot. Let’s hope that the route will be successful. Krakow is a very beautiful city, worth seeing. Vilnius is popular among Poles, so we may also expect tourists from there,” Transport Minister Eligijus Masiulis wrote on Facebook.

Vilnius Airport said in a press release that Eurolot planned to use a 78-seat Bombardier Dash8 Q400 NG plane on the route.

Vilniaus Airport Commercial Director Simonas Bartkus wrote in his weblog that Eurolot's preliminary plan was to operate flights on Thursdays and Sundays, adding that tickets should be on sale starting this week.

LOT Polish Airlines currently operates two daily flights between Vilnius and Warsaw. Bartkus says that a record high number of passengers, nearly 60,000, traveled on this route last year.

According to information available on Eurolot's website, the Polish Treasury Ministry owns 62.1 percent of shares in the air carrier and LOT Polish Airlines holds the remaining 37.9 percent.

BNS
Naujienų agentūros BNS informaciją atgaminti visuomenės informavimo priemonėse bei interneto tinklalapiuose be raštiško UAB „BNS“ sutikimo draudžiama.
Pažymėkite klaidą tekste, pele prispaudę kairijį pelės klavišą
Report mistake

Report mistake

Successfully sent

Thank you